Encourage a grateful mindset! Hand-written thank you notes are NOT a thing of the past!
There are more benefits to hand-written thank you notes than meets the eye:
- encourage language development
- improve communication skills
- talk about feelings and emotions
- develop cognitive skills
- shows respect and appreciation for others
- AND MORE!
Draw a picture on the front for their own Design Masterpiece and write a note on the back (If the young learner is not writing yet, the adult can write the note), but it is still personal from the child!
Use these for more than just a thank you: Just because, birthday, feel better, and more!
- Set of 12 Flat Notecards (blank on the back) 4.25" X 5.5 "
-12 A2 size white envelopes
- Sturdy card stock
- Kraft storage box with window
1. Name (first and last name, initials, or just first name)
2. Border Style
3. Border Color
+++ Please proofread spelling on names, including capital/lower case letters. There are no returns on personalized items.
+++ Double check your border and color selections to be exactly what you want.
+++ The color selection will be the border and the child's name.
*** Due to different computer screens, the color selected might be slightly different then shown on your screen.
My daughter loves these personalized notecards! They have encouraged her to write more, and she has so much fun leaving and sending notes to people.